Shiranna Arabians was established in 1982 by myself, my mother Shirley Richter and my late sister Lisa Richter. Our introduction to the Arabian Horse saw the purchase of a 2yo Partbred Arabian Gelding.
We then began Breeding Arabians.
Our first Arabian Partbred Filly "Shiranna Santrice" by Karoo.
We breed both Purebreds and Derivatives, but mainly focus on Anglos, Arabian Riding Ponies and Arabian Ponies, with many Ponies being Multi Registered (Palomino/Buckskin, Part Welsh, Section A Riding Pony, etc).
I have always been involved with horses since an early age and now together with my daughter Samantha & my mother Shirley own and operate Shiranna Arabians, breeding quality Arabian Derivatives with high percentage of Arabian Blood & at least 1 purebred foal a year. Although my son Brandon is not really horsey, he still has his favourites.
We currently own 7 Breeding Colts & Stallions include:
- Sorella Kahlua - Black Brown Purebred Arabian Stallion
- Shiranna Dark Secrets - Black Brown Anglo Arabian Stallion
- Shiranna Kharbon Kisses - Bay Arabian Riding Pony / Section A Riding Pony
- Shiranna Valentino - Bay Brown Arabian Riding Pony / Section A Riding Pony
- Shiranna Romeo - Chestnut Arabian Riding Pony / Section A Riding Pony
- Shiranna Kahlua Shaklan - Brown Purebred Arabian Stallion
- Shiranna Casanova - Brown Arabian Riding Pony / Section A Riding Pony
We also have another 3 young colts who will continue on to be our future sires:
- Marconi Ashdene - Palomino Welsh B & Arabian Pony (CURRENTLY FOR SALE)
- Astbury Baileys'N'Ice - Buckskin Arabian Riding Pony (eligable Section A Riding Pony)
- Salvatore SA - Flashy Bay Brown Arabian Pony (eligable Section A Riding Pony)
SHIRANNA ARABIANS - located in the flats of the Gippsland town, Longwarry (1 hr from Melbourne) Victoria, Australia.
We have moved to 50 acres, approx. 1 km from our 20 acre property. We sold the 19 1/2 acres around the house to developers who has developed 40 acres next-door into town houses.
My mother, Shirley still owns the 1/2 acre with the house. It has been a long-and-going task of setting up our new property, having to re-fence EVERYTHING! But, It is coming along and cant wait untill we are completely finished!
"If you have purchased a Shiranna Horse / Shiranna Bred Horse or have any progeny sired by or out of one of our Stallions or Mares, we would love to hear from you"